The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
MT200 GAIT TRAINER TREADMILL
• Multiple program modes: VO2; heart rate; manual; preset programs: plateau, and interval; custom facility program
• Two independent incline motors provide true incline and decline: front incline ranges from 0 to 15 % grade and rear decline ranges from 0 to -10 %
• Bidirectional belt speed forward from 0.1 to 16 kmph in 0.1 kmph increments, reverse belt speed from 0.1 to 5 kmph in 0.1 kmph increments – reverse walking
• Adjustable, full-length handrails that safely accommodate a wide variety of patient populations, handrail height 62 to 87.5 cm and handrail width 49.5 to 78.5 cm
• Multiple display modes: METs; symmetry; cadence; stride length; steps; pace; all standard biofeedback displays
• Instrumented deck to provide basic gait assessment and training with graphical and numeric measurements of step count; steps per minute (cadence); stride length; and left vs. right gait symmetry
• Adjustable belt speed acceleration adjustment range is 1 second to 1 minute for every 1 mph of belt speed
• True zero speed, when the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety
• Low step-up height with removable patient step up platform
• Deck lift step compliance plyometrics and basic un-weighting functions are possible using Deck Lift features
ORTHOPEDIC, SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING exercise use uphill or downhill walking and jogging to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions. Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
CARDIOPULMONARY EXERCISE monitoring heart rate by telemetry or contact heart rate in handgrips. MET level displayed for easy compliance to patient exercise prescriptions. Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
OLDER ADULT PATIENTS can simulate uphill and downhill walking. Retro-walk to reduce flexion contractures with total knee and total hip replacements. Retro-walk is also great for promoting dorsiflexion. (Using the dual height geriatric/pediatric handrails.)
PEDIATRIC PATIENTS benefit from small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails that make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
DECK ELEVATION FEATURE allows the clinician to manually assist patients’ gait from a more ergonomically correct position and can be used in conjunction with an unweighting system to de-load a patient’s body weight in 1/4” increments.
MT200 ELECTRONIC & SOFTWARE FEATURES
• Easy access to all program modes; quick start, manual, preset, plateau, and interval profiles; custom facility, V02 sub-max Gerkin protocol program and symmetry programs
• Set-up mode button allows for easy access to quick patient data entry, program and treadmill function entries
• Instrumented deck to allow basic gait assessment and training
• Intuitive interface for ease of operation
• Large, easy-to-read displays
Power 115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 amps, NEMA 5-20P power cord/220 to 240 volts AC
Motor 3HP continuous duty
Overall Dimensions 94”L x 36”W x 56.5”H (239cm x 91.4cm x 143.5cm)
Step-up Height to step: 4.5” (11.5cm) , to deck: 9.5” (24.13cm)
Stride Surface 60”L x 22” W (152.5cm x 56cm)
Net Weight 514.8 lbs. (234 kg)
Max User Weight 440 lbs. (200 kg)